EXIDE 650C – 12V Car Battery
• 20 Hour Capacity (Cn) – 90Ah
• Reserve Capacity (Cr,n) –150 Minutes
• Cold Cranking (Is) – 750 Amps
• Length (mm) – 302
• Width (mm) – 175
• Height (mm) – 225
• Hold downs – B1
How to identify the correct replacement battery
• Locate the 3 digit number starting with a “6” on the current battery.
• If you are unable to find this number, go to www.sabat.co.za/automotive-vehicles/ and search for the specific vehicle.
Exide EFB (Enhanced flooded battery)
• Designed for micro-hybrid (stop/start) vehicles but suitable for all cars on the roads
• New negative plate additives and new processing techniques for improved charge acceptance
• Stop/start cycling Battery_and_Power
• Twice the lifecycle of standard flooded automotive batteries in stop/start conditions
• High cranking power
• Fully recyclable
• Longer lasting, energy saving
• Will not require maintenance under normal operating conditions
24 month nationwide guarantee subject to the original labels untampered with and battery poles need to be undamaged and in original condition.